Do you ever wonder why we do what we do......Scrapbook? For me it is too leave a footprint on this world, a window into how my family lived its life...our history, our heritage...........how much we were loved, by family, by friends, by the Universe.



To scrapbook or not to scrapbook this is the question? For me there is no contest, scrapbooking became a way of life, my passion, my obsession, my sanctuary. I am a firm believer that the photos we take are a bonus, that its about the story we tell, what we leave behind for future generations so they too can know us.................so that they can feel the love I have for my family even when I am no longer around to share it with them.



I hope that if I cant inspire you to join the ranks of the Scrapbooking community at large that you will at least leave a journal of the well trodden road you have travelled, sharing your adventures, your family traditions, the story you have to tell.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two posts today.......lets hope i can keep it up.I have been finishing off my teachers gifts and i wanted to share with what i did for Juliet's teacher. I was inspired by Jen Hall, who shared on facebook a gift she had made for her daughters teacher. it was such a simple idea that made a great gift.



I love how it turned out and Juliet's teacher loved it as well. I guess this is my last teachers gift i will have to make as Juliet has now finished primary school and is off to High School. Am i relieved? Yes but i am also a bit sad as this has been somthing i have done for such a long time.

Tommorrow is just around the corner and i know it is going to be a day full of tears (on my part) and excitement on Juliets part....then there is the countdown till high school starts. Bring on 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment