Do you ever wonder why we do what we do......Scrapbook? For me it is too leave a footprint on this world, a window into how my family lived its life...our history, our heritage...........how much we were loved, by family, by friends, by the Universe.



To scrapbook or not to scrapbook this is the question? For me there is no contest, scrapbooking became a way of life, my passion, my obsession, my sanctuary. I am a firm believer that the photos we take are a bonus, that its about the story we tell, what we leave behind for future generations so they too can know us.................so that they can feel the love I have for my family even when I am no longer around to share it with them.



I hope that if I cant inspire you to join the ranks of the Scrapbooking community at large that you will at least leave a journal of the well trodden road you have travelled, sharing your adventures, your family traditions, the story you have to tell.

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Another gift down, still a few more to make but I am getting there. I cant believe how awesome these Profile Australia shadow boxes are it was so quick and easy to create this frame. I especially like the white but the other 2 colours are great as well. Fantasia has a heap of them in stock, I wish I had discovered them sooner it may have made my Christmas gift making a lot easier.

I made this for Juliet's teachers aid, she has been her school mum since kindy and we are really going to miss her, she has been part of our family for so long.........I'm sure she knows more about what goes on at home than I do LOL. I look forward to her being a friend in my life now that Juliet is moving onto High School.
Her's to frienship.....new and old in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I have a hot glue gun, and I think I have only used it once :(, but I can see how a cordless one with a drip tray would be fabulous!
    You are quite an artist with yours! I love your floral embellishments to frames and things.
    :D

    ReplyDelete